Wow.....this is a busy time, and trying to get together with the TH Tag group this month was more than a little tricky. My buddy, Janet, and I DID make a lunch date a week ago and managed to do what we could with Tim's December tag project. So, we made a few modifications where we had to, however I think they turned out great.
These were the two tags I created, using what supplies we managed to adapt for the project. The clear plastic sheet and frosted film weren't available so we modified using similar products from our stashes. The tag above on the left was created using a clear piece of thick plastic covered with sticky frosted film, die cut, and then decorated with Distress stains, paints and dye ink. The tag on the right had a poinsettia that was cut from green and red cardstocks using Tim's poinsettia die, then stamped with Distress stain and a background word stamp on the petals for something a bit different. (Loved the new stencils for the background.....can't wait to get more!)
I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at our latest project.....I loved sharing it with you :) Please stop by Janet's blog over at Hilltop Creations to see her tags as well. We had so much fun and missed the group terribly, however know how busy everyone is at the moment.
I wish everyone a blessed and wonderful Christmas holiday, and look forward to catching up with you all again soon. Stay safe and take care :)